Feb 3, 2014

Bruno Mars vs. Red Hot Chili Peppers: Super Bowl XLVIII

I really wish I bet money on yesterday's game, granted I know very little about Football, but I was adamant that the Seattle Seahawks were going to win, as I heard (from a guest on the Colbert Report), 3 out of 4 times that the best offensive team faced the best defensive, the best defensive team took it. So, if I were more of a gambler I could have been a little bit richer today. Lesson learned, always gamble and take risks. 

For those of you who skipped the half time show due to the incredibly one-sided game, you missed a pretty entertaining performance. Bruno Mars provided an awesome old-school vibe with his James Brown-inspired dance moves, and a mash-up of his latest hits, "Locked out of Heaven," "Treasure," along with 2 tracks from his debut album Doo-Wops & Hooligans, "Runaway Baby," and "Just the Way You Are" which American soldiers dedicated to family back home. 

My only complain is how the eff did legendary band Red Hot Chili Peppers only perform one song?!?! They've won seven Grammy awards, SEVEN! And one of the best selling bands of all time.... One song?!?! Really?! Really?! Besides that irritant it was a good show. If you missed it, watch all 14 minutes below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails