Jan 31, 2014

Shakira - Can't Remember to Forget You ft. Rihanna

Shakira's voice is often hit or miss for me, I either find it intriguing or incredibly annoying. This song is no exception, in fact I go through both throughout the entire track, and I've also discovered after listening to this, I feel similarly about Rihanna. Lots of nasal congestion occurring on this track, Who knew?!

But the girls look hot, HOT, as they vamp it up for the camera, singing and grinding (and twerking) over their bad-boy love in this Joseph Kahn-directed video. 

I hate to compare two completely different women, but somehow that's not stopping me.. Who's your favourite? Shakira definitely has the better dance moves, but Rihanna still has that bad girl appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails