Jan 7, 2014

James Adomian in NAUGHTYHAM: An Improvised Robin Hood Tale!!


It's Friday night and it's Ladies Night, Oh What a Night!!! This Friday my ladies and I are going to check out James Adomian and Others at Comedy Bar for NAUGHTYHAM: An Improvised Robin Hood Tale.

Stand up Comic James Adomian was a finalist of the 2012 Last Comic Standing and he recently debut his first stand up comedy album Low Hangin Fruit. He's making his way back to Toronto and will be at the Comedy Bar all weekend. On Friday he'll be portraying The Sheriff of Naughtyham, which he describes as his "Favourite Gay Villian".

Joining him on stage will be some awesome local talents, Roger Bainbridge, Jan Caruana (just coming off her Second City Main Stage stint!), David Dineen-Porter, Nigel Downer, Alastair Forbes, Ken Hall, Liz Johnston, Mike-Nug-Nahrgang and replacing Rob Norman will be Sean Tabares!

The show is being directed by Darryl Pring and I have to say I sadly missed his Doctor Whom but I was going to make sure that I didn't miss this one! Show starts at 10:30pm and tickets are $15.00.  Hopefully you can still get your hands on some, check out Comedy Bars page

I've never had the opportunity to see James live but I think myself and everyone else is in for a treat! Let's see if this night will be all about taking from the rich and giving to the poor!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails