Jan 6, 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy 2014! 

If you're like most of the people I know, you had grand desires for New Year's Eve, but didn't actually plan anything, then stressed about it until the last minute when you decided to go to a club, bar, house party, dinner, and got overly intoxicated, thus barely remember your midnight kiss... with that stranger you hope was cute (hopefully someone took pics and shows you first)... or your unexpectant best friend. You probably made grandiose resolutions to improve yourself or your life that you've probably already started to slip up on. Or hey, maybe I'm being jaded, and you had a your celebration pre-planned, or you received an offer you couldn't refuse and ended up making out with the man of your dreams at midnight.  However your night went down I hope you had an incredible time and continue to carry that air of positivity throughout the year. I myself am skipping resolutions this year, instead I am having a revolution. According to Wikipedia "a revolutionary is someone who supports abrupt, rapid, and drastic change," so since I sung it loud and clear I guess I have some abrupt, drastic changes to look forward to this year. If and when I get them, please don't tell me I brought this on myself. Thanks.

You say you want a revolution/ Well, you know/ We all want to change the world/ You tell me that it's evolution/ But when you talk about destruction/ Don't you know that you can count me out/ Don't you know it's gonna be all right/ All right, all right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails