Jul 10, 2013

J. Cole’s Born Sinner #1 On Billboard

As I sit here, listening to my 175th full rotation of Young Grown Simba's Born Sinner, I'm not all that surprised that the North Carolina-native has reach #1 on the American Billboard Charts; But I am proud! Cole has been one of those artists for the past four years for me that I have been unable to skip, turn off or turn down, and instead consistently push, promote and turn the fuck up! He's got something for everyone and after selling close to 300k in its first week, the only real surprise is that it took 3 weeks to hit Number 1.
3 weeks later. #1 Album in the country. Born Sinner. Thank You / Follow your Heart. You won't fail. -J. Cole
If you haven't picked up your own copy of J. Cole's second full-length studio album to reach #1, do yourself a favour and grab the Deluxe version.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails