Jun 10, 2013

Kanye Debuts New Yeezus Tracks at Governor's Ball NYC

Can someone explain to me why I wasn't in NYC this past weekend, especially since I've been planning a visit there for what feels like ages.. oh and it was the Governor's Ball Music Festival, with performances from Cut Copy, Guns n' Roses, Kendrick Lamar, Nas, Icona Pop and Kanye West to name a few, no big deal. And on top of that Kanye opened his headlining set last night with "Black Skinhead," and premiered "I Am A God," from his sixth solo studio LP Yeezus, along with a mix of Ye classics during his 90 minute set. Clearly, I failed. Check below for four new tracks off Yeezus,

"I Am A God"

"On Site"

"New Slaves"

"Black Skinhead"

"Power"

Shout out to NormalMag for the videos spotted at 2Dopeboyz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails