Mar 5, 2013

Stacey McGunnigle gives me a Lady Boner!


It's been a trying and frustrating day and the only thing to lift my spirits was a glass of wine and this hilarious lady, Stacey McGunnigle.  I knew she was funny since I recently caught her at Second City. She had me in stitches all night, but I was unaware that she had her own weekly video Stacey Helps on Hello Giggles.

So while working (well sorta working) I decided to look at a few of her videos on my phone.  She had me laughing out loud at my desk, with a big smile on my face! 

 I've decided that I've fallen in love and I will be looking forward to all the Wednesdays of the future. So Stacey McGunnigle wanna be friends???  

After you check out her weekly video post, make sure to check her out live at the new Second City show Meme-ing of Life, which starts today!!!!!

Oh and Lady Boners for Everyone!!!!

5 comments:

  1. This will be useful for the readers. Anyway i really appreciate the effort of making this kind of post. I am very happy to find this bolg. Thanks for creating the page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH! This is beyond lovely. This made my night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome!!! All true words. Thank you for brightening my blue day...

      Delete
  3. very nice article, its very help me. thanks to write this article its very beautiful article I very like this, i already read and i will always update to your next information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty element of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and
    in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Any way I'll be subscribing for your feeds and even I fulfillment you get entry to persistently fast.

    my website; Muscle Rev Xtreme

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails