Feb 18, 2013

Alabama Shakes on Family Day


It's Music Monday Folks and Alabama Shakes are playing in my head non stop.  After watching last weekends Grammy's this roots rock band out of Athens, Alabama got my attention and their performance on SNL this past Saturday is keeping me intrigued.

Brittany Howard, Zac Cockrell, Heath Fogg and Steve Johnson released their first album Boys & Girls this past April, which includes the hit "Hold On". They were also nominated for 3 Grammy's including Best New Artist. 

Listening to the album has been a great way to spend this Family Day. Brittany Howard has an amazing set of vocals and the singer inside of me wishes I had 1/3 of her talent.  Maybe I see some vocal lessons in my future. Perhaps a new goal for 2013??

2 comments:

  1. Taste is the key here because you want something that
    you’re going to be able to drink every single
    day. Getting the right amount of vitamins and minerals is important because it will help
    you maintain a healthy lifestyle. One mistake that people who want
    to build muscles quickly but have no information is the lack of information regarding how much they should eat in order to grow muscles.


    Also visit my site: Power Pump XL Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, its pleasant article on the topic of media print, we all
    know media is a enormous source of facts.

    My page ... Raspberry Ketones Max

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails