Jan 24, 2013

Wedding Season

Between Heather's Vera Wang post, the conversation I can't help eavesdrop on happening right now at Starbucks, attending my girlfriends bridal shower and bachelorette last weekend, planning my sister's bachelorette party next weekend, and preparing to attend both ladies weddings in February (one of which I get to fly to a sunny locale for), it appears to be wedding season! I'm not sure if it's because so many people get engaged during the holiday season thanks to their warm fuzzy feelings, or that we're a society of people who not only love winter weddings, but also love the idea of celebrating their anniversary on a day that's already ingrained in memory (V-day), but it seems like matrimonial contracts are everywhere. Except for here. 

While I love my single girl life, and am not quite ready for those silver shackles, thanks to all the love and commitment in the air, and my recent viewing of How Men Think, I've come to the realization there's something missing in my life.... Someone to share it with. 

And here comes my declaration: things are about to change. As I said earlier this year, 2013 is all about being awesomer, so while I add to someones special day, I'm inspired to aspire to one of my own. But in the meantime, I get to enjoy the bottle service at the bachelorettes and the open bar at the weddings!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you girlfriend... I am totally down with all this. Here is to be classier for 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this site. This is such a Great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails