Jan 29, 2013

Tegan and Sara - Heartthrob (new album)

These two stunning sisters have always made my Heart Throb.  Shortly after I moved here to Toronto, my old roommate, Jacqui and I happened upon the very talented Tegan and Sara.  We caught them on Much Music one night and needed to have the album This Business of Art stat!

Since the release of that album the girls have put out another 5, including the latest album Heartthrob, released today!

The title track is über catchy and seriously makes me want someone Closer...

If you want to hear more of these singing sirens you should make Heartthrob your starting point and don't stop there, give the other albums a try on iTunes  

1 comment:

  1. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails