Jan 2, 2013

New Year, New You?

It's a New Year, which means it's time to start fresh, start anew, time to get over the things that were haunting you all year and change the things that are within your control. I'm a firm believer that if you want to improve yourself, there is no reason to put it off and wait until the new year to begin, and yet there is something renewing and inspiring about starting a new year. You feel like anything can happen, the world is your oyster and people are still filled with holiday cheer and new year hopes. 

This year I am hoping to carry this positivity and inspiration with me throughout the year to ensure I stop procrastinating, and making excuses instead of doing what I want to do. 

So what's my New Year's resolution this year? Be awesomer. Yes, awesomer. It's a blanket statement that essentially means I am going to strive towards being the best me I can possibly be. And it all starts NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails