Jan 14, 2013

Justin Timberlake - Suit & Tie ft. Jay-Z


After 3 full listens, JT's newest track "Suit & Tie" featuring Hova is finally growing on me. It's a good thing considering all the hype and buzz this track was receiving, and the teasers JT put his fans through releasing random lyrics on Twitter or I'd feel like I was out of the loop! After being released today at 12:01 am, "Suit & Tie" is already Number 1 on iTunes. I will say, however, that while the track has grown on me and I'm about to replay it for the 5th time since receiving it last night (shout out to Shake at 2Dopeboyz), it's no "SexyBack," that track just... hit, whereas this is dope but not exactly revolutionary.  

I will welcome JT's latest efforts since FutureSex/LoveSounds in July 2006, but I am hoping it will get better than this. 

It should be noted that I do love a man in a Suit and Tie (and vest!), so if anything perhaps this will help revamp some men's sense of fashion. 

(Track to come, as soon as I can figure out this widget!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails