Aug 26, 2012

True Blood Season 5 Finale


It's that time of year again, time to say good-bye to another season of True Blood.

Tonight at 9pm eastern standard time on TMN (the Movie Network) I will be watching the Season 5 final episode. This season hasn't seemed to WOW me and I actually was surprised to learn last week that their was only two episodes left.

After discussing it with my BFF AleashiaG, I guess I came to realize that actually quite a bit had happened.  Eric and Bill getting all tangled up with the Authority. Russell Edgington rises from the grave. Sookie trying to figure out who killed her parents. A gang goes on a killing spree trying to get rid of shifters. Hoyt decides that he doesn't want to remember Jess and Jason anymore.  Tara becomes a Vampire. Alcide ends up recalling his pack induction.

Ok so maybe it seems like it goes on and on.  Maybe I didn't pay much attention on these last 11 Sunday nights.  But I can't say that I don't love a great season finale, so I'll be sitting in front of the tv with my BFF and my glass wine, waiting to see what cliffhangers await us this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails