Aug 21, 2012

TIFF Lightbox Gordon Smith/X-Men Exhibit

Time for another TIFF Lightbox exhibit and this time it’s Free.

This exhibit is a dedication to the Ontarian Gordon Smith makeup and special effects artist. This Genius has worked on many films, but is best known for his accomplishments on X-Men and X-Men 2.

The self-taught artist was the pioneer for using a form of silicone prosthetic technology that sticks to the body and moves with it, while other artists were simply using make up.

There will be several costumes from the X-Men films on display. Take this oppurtunity to get a glimpse of Wolverines outfit and the voluptuous Mystiques full body suit.

This homage to Gordon Smith is on from August 17, 2012 till March 2013.

5 comments:

  1. With havin so much content and articles do you
    ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?

    My website has a lot of completely unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help stop content from being stolen? I'd really appreciate it.


    my weblog; Buy Xength X1

    ReplyDelete
  2. a week and also transform your physique very quickly.

    Getting the right amount of vitamins and minerals is important because it will help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
    One mistake that people who want to build muscles
    quickly but have no information is the lack
    of information regarding how much they should eat in order to grow muscles.



    Here is my weblog Buy Power Pump XL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi to every body, it's my first go to see of this weblog; this weblog includes remarkable and actually fine material in support of readers.

    Here is my web blog :: Saffron Extract

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up every one, here every person is sharing these know-how, so it's pleasant to read this website,
    and I used to go to see this website daily.

    Also visit my homepage Lift and Glow Pro Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the right blog for anybody who hopes to find out about this topic.
    You understand so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).

    You definitely put a fresh spin on a subject that has been discussed for many years.
    Great stuff, just wonderful!

    Also visit my web site; Where can I buy Enduros Male Enhancement

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails