Aug 14, 2012

The Art of Night at Cube (Toronto)

Tomorrow night, Wednesday, August 15th, 1 LOVE T.O and Hennessy Black are bringing us a new experience inside Cube nightclub (formerly Ultra Supper Club) with "The Art of Night." The even is hosted by the much-buzzed about, self-described abstract and figurative Toronto artist, 31-year-old Jessica Gorlicky, fresh off her 77-day "live painting performance" with Cirque du Soleil's "Totem."

For information and to RSVP email info@1loveto.com with "The Art of Night" as the subject before 6pm today (August 14th)

1 comment:

  1. My brother recommended I might like this web site.

    He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my page - Buy Natural Cleanse

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails