Aug 15, 2012

Lady Gaga x Kendrick Lamar

This morning Lady Gaga took to her twitter account to announce her latest collab.
I am so excited to announce that a record I've been working on has now become a collaboration with @KendrickLamar for HIS ALBUM.
Gaga's collaborated with Wale, and already publicly announced her love and appreciation for Kendrick's music, so I'm not quite sure why I'm so surprised about this collaboration, and yet I am. I'm not mad at it though, I may not be the biggest fan of Gaga's music (aka not a fan AT ALL), but I did enjoy that Wale joint and this should certainly get Kendrick's name out there, where it belongs.

good kid, m.A.A.d city is set to release October 2nd of 2012 and will also feature Aftermath founder Dr. Dre, J. Cole, Curren$y, and Kendrick Lamar's tourmates Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails