Aug 13, 2012

KiD CuDi - Just What Iam ft. King Chip

For the past two weeks I have been on the go! With visitors from NYC and Las Vegas (shout outs to 2DopeBoyz and YouHeardThatNew) and then my own Las Vegas vacation with the ladies... Truthfully, I feel as if I've been on the go all summer, since my birthday week! And thus been a bit neglectful, but let's not dwell on the past, and agree to forgive each other our shortcomings and move forward... With Music Monday!

July 10th Scott Mescudi took to his Twitter account to update some of the features he has lined up for his upcoming double disc album indicud,
"Features thus far, Kanye, Pusha, Jaden, Kendrick Lemar, Chip, Cage, got something for Hov I wanna play him, still gotta link w 50 and Banks"
Not a bad list of features at all! Cage? Fucking dope! He's also mentioned wanting to get back in the studio with MGMT. For the first track I've heard off the album Cudi enlists King Chip (Chip tha Ripper) for his self-produced track "Just What Iam," peep the track below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails