Aug 20, 2012

J. Cole - I'm a Fool (Rock the Bells Performance Download)

Rock the Bells annual festival took place in San Bernardino this past weekend, and for the first time since its inception it spanned the entire two day weekend, that's right 24 hours (more or less) of hip hop! I love Rock the Bells especially the Cali-leg of tour (this is one area, that unfortunately Toronto does wrong!) but I am not sure I'd be able to cope with that, but maybe that's also my age...

Speaking of being grown, "Grew Up Fast" emcee J. Cole aka Grown Simba premiered a new track "I'm a Fool" on Day 1 of the Festival, and the good people responsible for the internet have ripped that audio and made it available to download for the listening pleasure of those of us who could not make it to the 2 Day long event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails