Aug 31, 2012

Hamiltons Road to Hope Race

It's Fitness Friday and I've finally decided on my next race. On Sunday November 4th, I'll be running the half marathon in Hamiltons Marathon Road to Hope.

The proceeds from this race go to support two charities in Hamilton, City Kidz and The Joy and Hope of Haiti.

You can still sign up for the Half Marathon.  It's $75.00 up until September 30 and after October 1, it's $85.00 with no guarantee of a shirt.

This race is ranked #1 Boston Qualifier in Canada, for those marathon runners, it's a great course with lots of down hill.  I need to work myself back in to marathon form, but I think starting with a half marathon might do the trick.

It's been almost two years since I have trained for a race but I think the Road to Hope race is a great way to start!


1 comment:

  1. way to go Heathy, you can do it. Im so proud of you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails