Jun 5, 2012

NXNE June 11-17 (Toronto)

The schedule and line-up for this year's North by North East festival has finally been announced and while I'm pretty stoked (yea sometimes I invoke the spirit of a surfer dude) to catch some of my favourite musical artists and discover some new ones, I think I am most excited for all the free shows happening at Dundas Square! The headliners performing next Thursday to Sunday, consist of Bad Religion, Matthew Good, The Flaming Lips (what?!?! Did I just turn 13 again? Yes!), Raekwon and Ghostface Killah. There is only one night I do not plan to attend, unless I'm begged appropriately, but in reality even if you may not be the biggest fan of any of the above, how can you say no to a free show filled?

For the full schedule and details on wristbands visit the NXNE website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails