Mar 2, 2012

Spank Rock - Car Song ft. Santigold

I saw the Luis Gispert-directed video for Spank Rock's "Car Song" featuring Santigold last week, from his 2011 album Everything Is Boring and Everyone Is a Fucking Liar, but for a multitude of reasons I kept it to myself. Well today Santigold (whom I still refer to as Santogold), released the visuals to her track "Disparate Youth" which is presently unavailable to view in my region(!), so I thought maybe it was the karma gods giving me a message.

Everything Is Boring and Everyone Is a Fucking Liar is available to stream for free and purchase via Spank Rock's website. And Santigold's album Master of My Make-Believe is set to release May 1st.

I can not wait for new Santogold (there I said it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails