Feb 11, 2012

Whitney Houston Dies at 48

I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow if I fail, if I succeed at least I did as I believe.
One of the world's most powerful and gifted vocalist has died today. The most awarded female artist of all time, Whitney Houston was found in her Wilshire Boulevard hotel room in LA at 3:30pm and announced dead at 4pm prior to her longtime friend, producer and career-resuscitating Clive Davis' annual pre-Grammy party. It's unfortunate and incredibly sad demise for such a beautifully talented and troubled musical idol. She was 48.
I hope life treats you kind, and I hope you have all you've dreamed of, and I wish you joy and happiness. But above all this, I wish you love
My thoughts go out to Christina Bobbi and the rest of Whitney's family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails