Feb 1, 2012

Welcome to the Kobe System

Last night I experienced my first Raptors basketball game since Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady were on the Raptors, I was introduced to something revolutionary after we lost to our former player Tracy McGrady and the Atlanta Hawks... The Kobe System. Needless to say I spent the rest of my evening (and now entire lunch) watching every video that includes the Kobe System hash tag.

Clearly I am obsessed, and yes I am a Laker fan, and it's true I finally admit to be a Kobe fan (I don't know how I denied it for so long!), but these commercials are absolutely HILARIOUS! I am a huge fan of dry humour, being Canadian and all and Kobe nails it! As does the rest of the super-celebrity cast, Kanye West, Richard Branson, Aziz Ansari, Hope Solo, Jerry Rice, Wang Leehom, Serena Williams, and Tony Robbins. The best part of this hilarious ridiculous ad for Kobe's Nike Zoom's is that I actually find it motivating! I want to be a different animal but the same beast, and achieve success at success.

You're welcome.


video credit: YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails