Feb 20, 2012

Rihanna's Birthday Features Chris Brown

I heard about this remix collaboration between former dramatic lovers Rihanna and Chris Brown last week and I could not believe it was happening, but I've been wating for it ever since. Well on RiRi's 24th birthday, the wait is over, the two have reunited... musically is all they are directly admitting to, for now. Chris Brown is featured over Rihanna's track "Birthday Cake" which up until this moment, ended with the fade out "I wanna fuck you right now..." Subliminal messages from the fiery couple? Perhaps...

Considering Rihanna sings over Chris' track "I love you baby," to which CB responds over her track, "Girl I wanna fuck you right now. Been a long time, I've been missing your body!" I guess it's not all that subliminal afterall.

Watch the videos to hear both features, and you can make up your own mind regarding whether or not these two have reconciled. In the meantime I'll be trolling their perspective Twitter accounts awaiting a new link to one of my favourite Talk that Talk tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails