Feb 3, 2012

Live in the City: Juicy J (Toronto)

Tonight "Weeds, Pills and P*ssy" rapper, and Academy Award winner, Juicy J will be performing live at the Opera House in Toronto. Expect the Taylor Gang and Three 6 Mafia member to get wyle, crunk, crazy and hopefully he'll perform some of his classics, "Dick Suckin' Hoez" "Gimme Head," "Pimp Talk," "Like a Pimp" and "Get me Some Money." Oh and I assume he should probably pull out the track that won him that prestigious award, "It's Hard out Here for a Pimp." Yes there is a theme for the night, so come dressed to impress and get paid, video hoe gear should be in full effect.
"We love that shit. We love that shit..."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails