Jan 11, 2012

"Sweet" Freestyle - Pusha T, Brother Ali, Crooked I

Now while I absolutely love Common, and was really anticipating his forthcoming album especially after listening to tracks like "Sweet," somehow after his album was released, and I had a hard copy in my lap the same day, it was completely overlooked.

Then the recent Drake/Common beef took over the internets for a mere second, until Jay-Z dropped "Glory" (and Beyonce "dropped" Blue Ivy-- eww?) and the beef was overlooked, ignored and scoffed at while people were blowing up my Twitter timeline with a collective "awwwe" (there's a pun there if you look for it) .

Well Common is overlooked no more... or at least all the freestyles over one of my favourite beats in my playlist, No ID produced, Drake diss "Sweet," thanks in large part to artists like Brother Ali (who you can NEVER go wrong with!), Crooked I, Pusha T, Canadian artist, Vancouver born SonReal, and Gilbere Forte. Download below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails