Jan 10, 2012

Live in the City: Royce da 5'9" (Toronto)

Detroit rapper and Eminem's longtime friend and collaborator, Royce da 5'9" is performing live in Toronto tonight, January 10 at, take a guess, a wild guess... The Sound Academy. I swear SA is vying for the title of Hip Hop venue of the year! I haven't seen Royce or caught a live performance since I saw him in Cali touring with his Slaughterhouse affiliates Crooked I, Joell Ortiz and Joe Budden in 2009.

I find Royce doesn't have as much of a Canadian following as he does stateside, but that appears to have changed after teaming up with Eminem once again under the name, Bad Meets Evil, and the release of their Bruno Mars-featured track "Lighters."

Royce will be joined on stage with rapper Raz Fresco, doors open at 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails