Nov 30, 2011

Victoria's Secret: Alessandra Ambrosio

Those who were not in attendance for the November 9th Victoria's Secret fashion show were offered a glimpse into that Pandora's box, thanks to its airing on TV last night. One of the major stars of the show, besides the performers, which included Nicki Minaj, Maroon 5 and Jay-Z and Kanye West- who I saw live last week (!), was Victoria Secret supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio.

I will admit that Alessandra hasn't always been my favourite VS model (check out her finale partner in the first photo for my hint at who was), I found her too skinny to be a VS model...

But sometime between an interview I read with my favourite VS model and AA giving birth, my opinion and respect of her has rose... much like her arms in her best ballet pose.

Anyway, who carry that heavy addition and still look effortlessly elegant, needs all of our respect. Not to mention that she's had a baby!!! And looked like that within 3 weeks! Insane! Even more insane? I'm actually NOT jealous. Wow. Strut on Alessandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails