Nov 3, 2011

Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Divorce


You read that correctly, this past Monday October 31st Kim Kardashian filed for divorce after 72 days of marriage to former New Jersey Nets power forward, Kris Humphries! To be honest with you, when I heard the rumours of their supposed marriage, I never thought they'd actually go through with it, since Kim seems to be "serious" about everyone she dates and who actually believes all those tabloid headlines? But hey look at them , they did it and even filmed the entire event for the E! Network. Their August 20th $10 million wedding reception in Montecito, California aired in about 50 countries and the pair even received 30 percent of the revenue from every commercial that aired, sounds like getting married pays off!

I find it ironic that a couple an make millions on their wedding and divorce a mere 72 days later in California, yet it's gay couples who threaten the sanctity of marriage? Really California? Really? A girl who became famous for having a giant ass and showing it off to the world, whilst doggy-style in a sex tape, can receive millions for laughably wearing white in what appears to be nothing but another ploy at more fame and notoriety. Kim cancelled appearance, claiming to be distraught, but I can not even come to believe her.

Kris, however, comes out like a pretty-faced victim, who seemed completely blindsided by the news, and was quoted as saying, "I'm committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents. I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work." Sorry dude, you got used. But don't worry, you can use me and probably thousands of other woman to heal that broken pride, heart and ego. All you need to do is make a return to Toronto, you don't need to play on the Raptors again, although I wouldn't mind... Sorry, this isn't about me and my needs. I forgot, but I did I mention I'm not too far from the ACC. Call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails