Nov 18, 2011

Ashton and Demi, No Moore

Yes, that was fully a cheesy and even unnecessary pun, yet at the same time, I don't feel a lot of sadness or regret or really much of anything when I heard about Demi Moore filing for divorce from her husband Ashton Kutcher, after he allegedly cheated on her with a 22 year old girl in a Hard Rock Hotel room in San Diego. Granted he pulled a douchebag move, as it was their 6th wedding anniversary, but isn't the fact that they weren't together that night the first sign that there were problems?! Truthfully, I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. He was a 27 year old boy when they married, and she was 14-years older than he was with daughters who had crushes on him. I can't imagine what they had in common or how they connected, but kudos to them both for pulling it off for as long as they did, by Hollywood's standards, this was a relationship success!

I have more to say on the matter, and perhaps that's due to my own relationship misadventures and heartbreak, but I think I will save it all for another day. Be forewarned!

1 comment:

  1. The trouble in paradise might have something to do with Demi favouring the other team at the moment. I'm just sayin....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails