Oct 27, 2011

Mary J. Blige and The Source ft. Drake

October's Very Own Scorpio baby, Drake has landed himself on the cover of The Source's Annual "Power 30" issue for 2011. Former Editor-in-chief, and first female EIC in The Source's history, Kim Osorio took on the responsibility of tackling this 8-page article, in which Drake talks about his childhood, career and musical influences.
When I was a kid trying to figure out what I liked, it was [Kanye] who I related to the most. He was an artist, in every sense, from his cover art to his music. Now, I would say he was a really great competitor….
You can read the in-depth article the same day Drake's sophomore album, Take Care drops, November 15th.

In the meantime, you can a bit of your Drake fill by listening to one of his latest features off Mary J. Blige's upcoming album, My Life II… The Journey Continues (Act I),


My Life II… The Journey Continues (Act I), is set to release November 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails