Oct 27, 2011

Love the Game - Dwyane Wade, CP3 & Carmelo Anthony

Monday Night I actually watched Monday Night Football without the presence or influence of man! That, my friends is historical... and somewhat untrue, since my decision to change the channel was in actuality male-influenced, but the man was unfortunately, not in the room with me. The "influential" man was Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade, along with New Orleans Hornets point guard Chris Paul and New York Knicks new trade Carmelo Anthony in a new Jordan commercial, which was set to premier on air during MNF. So yes, I watched over 2 hours of football just to see Dwyane Wade and other NBA stars play some ball in a 2 minute ad. Clearly I love the game (and the players), and am going through some tough withdrawal.

While I didn't get to see the commercial that night, thanks to it either being aired after I want to bed or it only premiering on American television (which I can not begin to comprehend either, since I watched almost the ENTIRE game), I did learn that yet another 2 weeks have been cancelled in the NBA season. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I miss these men too. Can't they all just get along and cancel this lock out already....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails