Oct 17, 2011

Drake on SnL w Nicki Minaj

This past weekend Aubrey Drake Graham made his Saturday Night Live debut as their musical guest. The actor also did a couple skits with the cast, one of which was a series of interviews with Andy Samberg that had me laughing out loud and delaying my "get ready time" for my Saturday Night out.


Drake also premiered his next single release, "Make me Proud" featuring Nicki Minaj who joined him on air for his performance. I'm not the biggest Minaj fan, thanks to her horrible lyrics, but her tracks have grown on me in the past; so I'm trying to keep as open a mind as possible since I could be somewhat biased, but I am definitely not in love with the track...Yet.


What do you think? Yay or nay? Besides this iffy track I am in love with "Headlines" and listen to it and "Marvin's Room" on repeat daily.



Drake's sophomore album, Take Care will be available November 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails