Sep 27, 2011

Toronto Tuesday: Shuffle Turns 6

For the past year my girlfriend and I have been attending Shuffle parties religiously, and every time we end the night with a giant smile on our face thanks to a night well danced! Well this Friday, Sept. 30th marks the anniversary of the party that started at Revival Nightclub 6 years ago! The event has gotten bigger and better thanks to the crowd it draws and the music it provides, and this month the 1 LOVE TO boys are bringing back the originals, Team Canada.

Needless to say, this event is going to be big and you'll see me there with my towering dancing shoes (I may be dancing, but I still wear heels, naturally), dancing with the crowd to a great shuffle (hence the name) of hip hop, dance, reggae and more. You can find me and the rest of the shufflers at partying with the evening's host, T-RexXx from MuchMusic's Rap City at 6 Degrees at 2335 Yonge St just north of Eglinton, this is going to be big, so arrive early!

Everyday I'm shufflin!

For guest list and bottle service you can email the gents at shuffleparty@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You and your girlfriend (me) are going to have a blast.

    So happy we stumbled upon this party. One of the best events ever!! So proud of the boyz and Can't wait to Shuffle my rear off this Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails