Sep 7, 2011

MTV Video Music Awards: Stunners

Every time I go to my youtube page in attempts to watch my favourites playlist, I'm interrupted by trailers of Zoe Saldana's new film, Colombiana. Which have clearly done their job, because once my annoyance had subsided, I really want to see it! Add to the fact that Zoe shows up everywhere looking like this! Zoe looks effortlessly stunning in a tweed and leather, military inspired Barbara Bui LBD and snake-skin heels. She looks incredible, I almost believe she's capable of breaking into a prison, killing a dude and somehow making her way out again...

I'm certain I've said this about Victoria Justice in the past, but I have no idea who she is, and the only reason I've included her is because she's wearing something shiny, and her THEIA mini and Rock and Republic pumps are an excellent choice for this event; and because she looks a lot like Nina Dobrev, which I am getting pretty pumped for the return of Vampire Diaries!

And the number 1 stunner of the evening, on so many levels, Beyonce Knowles not only announces her pregnancy to a congratulatory and joyous crowd (I could not have found Jay-Z cuter at the moment she revealed her baby bump!), but she looks marvelous in this orange, one-shoulder, silk crepe Lanvin gown. It's the perfect dress to hide a bump, without actually appearing like you're trying to hide anything. I've already said, I'm looking forward to watching B's maternity fashion over the next 7 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails