Sep 28, 2011

How to Make It In America Premiere

Sunday October 2nd, the NYC show that appeals to fashionistas, business-people and hip hop heads alike premieres on HBO, and I can't express how grateful I am that they are bringing it back! I was worried that although the show was great it didn't draw enough of a following, but clearly I was wrong.... which is a rarity, but thank God it happened this once.

New York's LES is a place like no other -- hustlers, immigrants, rabbis and rockers but amidst the melting pot, one man stands alone -- LUIS GUZMAN

For those unfamiliar with the show, it follows the story of two friends trying to make it in NYC's exclusive Fashion Scene, as they search for investors, opportunities and deal with heartbreak and life in Manhattan's Lower East Side. The man above is one of the gents "gangster" cousin who they turned to for a loan... You'll get the whole story this Sunday, October 2nd at 10:30.

3 comments:

  1. I love this and I can't wait for the next season.. Yeah Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is informative and productive. Many of us will really agree that everything you say in your site is good. If you continue submitting insightful articles or reviews on your web site,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sufficed finally to read this post as I found that still there are some writers who want to bring the valuable posts over the web. I am here to keep encouraging you keep these posts coming

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails