Sep 21, 2011

B.o.B - Welcome to the Jungle

If you're anything like me you've had Jay-Z and Kanye West's, Watch the Throne on constant repeat since the second it was released, and that doesn't include all the repetitious plays of "Otis" as you waiting for the release date to arrive. Well it looks like Bobby Ray's been listening to the album a lot too and was even inspired to record his own rendition of the Swizz Beatz produced track "Welcome to the Jungle". Nothing wrong with that. Download the track below and let me know which version you prefer?


Shouts to 2Dopeboyz for the heads up!

*Reminder to Toronto and nearby residents, Boot Camp Clik is live tonight at the Sound Academy! See you there?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful post! It has been a great change of pace for me as i am always on the lookout for a whole new perspective on different subjects. Keep up with your hard work and dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, got what I was looking for!! I definitely enjoy every word you ponder in this post. Glad I stumbled into this article! Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails