Aug 21, 2011

The Weeknd - Thursday (new)

I could say the reason for this post is because I bumped into Abel Tesfaye aka The Weeknd on my corner last night, but let's be honest I've been waiting for this since I knew of its existence! The Weeknd released his second mixtape, Thursday fittingly, on this past Thursday, August 18th. Needless to say, four days of listening to it and it's already incredible. Thursday introduces us to the inevitable, a collaboration between the Torontonian singer and the man partially responsible for the explosion of his career, October's Very Own, Drake, on "The Zone."
And I do this shit for my hometown, it been going down, it ain't new/That’s that north north, that up top/That OVO and that XO/Your girlfriend at our next show/But its all good, don’t stress though/First night fuck, never really planned it/Take a deep breath, no one need to panic/Lips so French, ass so Spanish/You don’t really like attention, I don’t know if she gon' manage out here/But she got me all up in my zone/Said she like the view I got in this place, shit I did all of that on my own
The Weeknd also did a remix of Drake's recent web-release, "Trust Issues," which you can download here. As for his latest mixtape, visit The Weeknd's website to download you're own copy of this incredible installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails