Jul 7, 2011

Shaun Boothe - Let Me Go (video)

Since we just finished celebrating Canada Day, and I took a whole birthday week, I've decided that my country can have the same; which is the perfect excuse to showcase the talents of Canadian Shaun Boothe. By now you've probably heard his Lykke Li sampled track "Let me Go," on the radio, now the talented Toronto emcee has dropped the visuals to his soon-to-be-Number-1 hit.

I was fortunate enough to catch the video this morning during my am run, and was impressed! The amount of pride I feel when local talent really showcases what both they and our country has to offer, so well done Shaun!

After you're finished bobbing along to "Let me Go," check out "Phone Sex" a new track that Shaun leaked today from his mixtape Waiting Room that drops this month! The track samples Jay-Z's "Song Cry" and has been dedicated to long distance relationships. Oh the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails