Jul 26, 2011

Katy Perry as Smurfette

On a lighter note Katy Perry walked the red carpet Sunday afternoon for her acting debut at the world premiere of The Smurfs in 3D, in New York at the Zeigfielf Theatre. The singer channeled her inner Smurfette by wearing Smurf blue Louboutin pumps, dying her hair blonde, blue eye make-up, with Smurf nail decals, while donning a white frilled mini adorned with the character she does the vocals for.

I think her custom made The Blonds corset and teeny white mini are absolutely adorable, and would have been perfect for my Smurfette costume I wanted to wear last year for Halloween, but alas I could not find the right white dress, perhaps they'll start selling these in stores soon? I love that Katy has dived right into this opportunity to play dress-up, however I much prefer the pop singer as a brunette!

The Smurfs in 3D also stars the fabulously hilarious Neil Patrick Harris and Hank Azaria, along with Katy, Alan Cumming and George Lopez. It opens this Friday, July 29th.

Katy Twitpiced her nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails