Apr 9, 2011

Veggielicious Toronto!

Today marks the start of Toronto's first Veggielicious event ever, which will run until April 24th. For the next two weeks many of T.O.'s favourite vegetarian restaurants will be featuring prix fixe menus, discounts and specials to encourage vegetarian, vegan and raw food fans to try something new. I myself am none of those things, and yet I am still excited for this vegetarian event, since I do love healthy food and love any chance I get to experience a new favourite.

First stop on my list, however, is an old time favourite, Fresh (on Spadina); they are offering their Ninja Bowl (it's back!), a Chi Spa Drink (ginger, dates, apple, soymilk, banana, cinnamon, chia seeds) and a Ginger Molasses Cupcake with Lemon Frosting all for $15!

After reading through the list of participating restaurants, I was shocked to see that there are some Hamilton, Burlington and St Catherine's locations on the list, even Lick's Homeburgers are joining in the vegetarian fun!

I can't wait to get out there and experience some new restaurants, The Beet, Bunner's Bake Shop, Live Organic Food Bar, Magic Oven, etc and relive some old favourites too. What to eat next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails