Apr 12, 2011

Fitness Tuesday: Flirty Girl Fitness

Who needs to restrict Fitness related posts to Friday's alone? Not I. Although, I did want to share this info the day I found out about it, but alas life and laziness got in the way (I'm sure there's something blasphemous about being too lazy to write a fitness related post), but I am passing along the news now! Toronto's ladies only, Flirty Girl Fitness is offering a 1-month membership for $98. Now I know that sounds expensive, but you this means you have unlimited access to all drop in classes, which normally run 14-18$ (depending on what punch card amount you purchased), as well as access to the four-week session classes. Normally you could only get these membership benefits if you purchase a 3 or 6 month membership, so this promotion offers you the chance to see if you're really interested in committing your time and money.

I do not work for Flirty Girl Fitness. I only started attending classes last week thanks to a free week pass I was given, and after experiencing Zumba, Booty Beat, Yoga and Pole Dancing classes, I fell in love and have already devoted more money to the studio than I've ever paid in a 1-year gym membership! Clearly I think this deal is a great idea, but if you want to take advantage of it you only have 2 days left! It expires April 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails