Apr 1, 2011

Fitness Friday: Pole Dancing

Pole Dancing is hard! So hard in fact, it's taken all of my energy just to write this, and I've only done two classes so far! I tried an Intro to Pole Dancing class Thursday night, and left with welts and bruises and some rather sore hands, but I seemed to enjoy it so much that I signed up for another class the following evening. After completing an hour of Pole Dancing I am incredibly sore and can barely lift my arms overhead and have been forced to forgo my Friday weight lifting session. I am even more battered and bruised and feel muscle pain I'm not sure I've ever felt.... and I love every minute of it! I believe I've found my new passion and goal! I've learned that there are actually Pole Dancing competitions and I am going to do everything I can to try and get to a competition level! If you're presently bored with fitness and are looking for a new way to tone and tighten your upper body, I highly recommend giving Pole Dancing a try, you can leave the lucite heels at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails