Apr 29, 2011

Fitness Friday: Just Dance!

Today I recommend following Michelle Obama's initiative and Beyonce's steps to "Move your Body" and just dance! My favourite fitness DVD's have always been those with a heavy dance influence, from ballroom to salsa to hiphop to ballet to country! But there is nothing more fun and enjoyable then joining a group of people who's energy you can feed off of.

Today is the night of the monthly Shuffle party that happens the last Friday of the month at 6 Degrees nightclub in Toronto on Yonge and Eglington and although you can certainly catch me at Flirty Girl Fitness studio early in the evening, I plan on shaking my ass at 6 Degrees all night! Come join me or stage a dance party of your own and put your iPod (or Zune) on shuffle! Everyday I'm shufflin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails