Apr 7, 2011

Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive: Katrina Bowden

New Jersey born, 30 Rock actress, Katrina Bowden has been voted by US Esquire Online readers to be the "Sexiest Woman Alive." Over 2 million votes were cast to help the 22 year old actress beat out Kim Kardashian, in the online poll.

Much like Katrina, herself, I am surprised she won. Granted, I don't actually watch 30 Rock, but I really had no idea who she was, nor do I think she's rather remarkable. Then again I've never been blown away by last year's winner, Brooklyn Decker either, so perhaps people like me didn't take part in this poll... Let's face it, I'm not exactly their target audience.

Katrina believes she has 30 Rock fans to thank for the "victory," them and the minuscule (occasionally transparent) outfits her character Cerie wears on the hit comedy, what do you think?

Oh speaking of 30 Rock, Tina Fey also announced she is expecting her second child. Congrats all around to the 30 Rock cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails