Mar 16, 2011

Oh Land - Sun of a Gun (Video)

Danish singer Nanna Oland's self-titled album, Oh Land, was released yesterday March 15th, and the former ballet dancer's first album has already broke through the US Top 20 the day of it's release.

Oh Land describes the album as "all of my secrets, wishes, dreams and fears. I tell stories from my life wrapped in fairytales and fables all happening in the dreamy landscapes of a world I call Oh Land. I hope people will find an escape in the music and let their thoughts and dreams run wild, just for a moment." After an appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman, the Danish singer's single "Sun of a Gun" began getting a lot of press, even though the song was originally released in October 2010; this past week she's received a lot of buzz at this year's SXSW festival in Austin, Texas.


I find she resembles a beautiful cross between Canadian model Amber Wignall and Mischa Barton, what do you think? I mean about the music of course! Which I clearly love and have not have kept this video as a constant in my YouTube video, and now I can not turn off her album. You can pick yours up on iTunes, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails