Feb 20, 2011

WTF?!?! Kim Kardashian Sings?

You may have just spit your green tea all over the monitor, like I almost did when I heard this, good thing I haven't tried it with coconut milk yet (doesn't that sound delicious?), what a waste that would have been.

Apparently the Armenian J-Lo plans on adding songstress to her two dimensional resume with her upcoming single "Turn it Up," produced by Christina Milian's ex The-Dream. I'm a bit surprised that he would just link his name to anyone, I mean who's he trying to be? Scott Storch? Remember that short-lived Paris Hilton pairing?

At least Kim is claiming to make huge moves in the music industry and refers to her vocal ability with what I hope is modesty, "I have a cute little voice. It's just a fun song." Hopefully she's not trying to follow in Lindsay Lohan's or Scarlett Johansson's footsteps (at least they're actually talented at something though), but for now Kim denies she's planning on recording anything more than a single. "You never know what would happen but as of right now I'm not thinking about [starting a music career]. I wanted to do something that I had never done before, something that was a little bit out of my comfort zone. So, I tried it and it was fun." Kim tells UsMagazine.com in LA recently.

But who knows, perhaps that explains why she was at the Grammy's? Trying to reach out to other producers and music execs; because I honestly couldn't understand her attendance!

2 comments:

  1. she's also been in the studio with kanye. so i'd say it's safe to say, more music is on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is horrible news!
    Although I'd like to hear what she sounds like... or should I say what she can be manufactured to sound like. Imagine the song was actually "good" like Paris' "Stars are Blind" ?!

    *Keeps the fact that she still has that damn album rotating on her zune, to herself.. The Zune software won't load, thus it can't be removed. Sigh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails