Feb 7, 2011

Music Monday: Rihanna - S&M (video)

Rihanna released her new video off her 5th album Loud, a week ago for her track "S&M" and I can not lie, I am obsessed with it! There are multiple reasons all of which I will share with you: #1. I love red hair, and I love how Rihanna rocks it. Yes this is a very superficial and random reason to enjoy a video, but I'm nothing if not honest. Equally superficial is reason #2. I am obsessed with Rihanna's ass in the pink latex thigh high number. #3 I really like the beat and the hook "Na na na na come on." I've been very attracted to euro-electronic infused tracks lately, Rihanna's "Only Girl (in the World)" is a perfect example. #4 I used to say "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me" all the time as a "little" girl. I am not entirely sure where I got it from, but I probably started saying it way back in 1992 so it's a little nostalgic for me. Am I divulging a little too much of my character lately? Perhaps I should withhold a little more of my mystique? Hmmm.. Something to think about.


Check out Rihanna's ass, red weave, and electro-beats in the video for "S&M" in the Melina Matsoukas directed video. The two have collaborated on many of Rihanna's videos lately, including "Rude Boy," "Rockstar 101," and "Hard;" clearly these ladies share a mutual [sexual] vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails