Feb 21, 2011

Kanye West - All of the Lights ft. Rihanna & Kid Cudi (video)

Flashing, flashing, Lights, lights.. Err wait no, I mean "All of the Lights" What's up with Kanye's obsession with lights? Seriously? I'm not complaining, I am a fan of both tracks, in fact I am presently an obsessive fan of Kanye's fourth single from his platinum selling album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, featuring Rihanna, Kid Cudi and more!

"All of the Lights" also features random additional vocals from every artist Kanye has ever come in contact with (although shockingly, Jay-Z is not one of them), the list includes Elton John, Alicia Keys, John Legend, The-Dream, La Roux's Elly Jackson, Fergie (which her first is complete garbage). The Hype Williams directed video for the single may only feature images of Rihanna, Cudi and Kanye, but Hype made sure to get every name that was involved in the recording of this track in there, including his own.

WARNING if you are prone to seizures.... That's it, that's your warning.

When Rihanna sings "I want you to see all of this" what she really means is "I want you to see all of my side boob.. both sides...and top...and..." So what I'm wondering is, if you wanted us "to see EVERYTHING" why didn't you just show up to set naked? Or at least wear those electrical tape X's like she did in the video for "Hard" without the nude bustier.

Speaking of Rihanna and her post-Chris Brown angst, I wonder if Ye's lyrics, "I slapped my girl, she called the feds. I did that time and spent that bread" has anything to do with Rihanna and Chris Brown's pre-Grammy Altercation two years ago?

Rihanna performed this track alongside Kanye, along with her own tracks, including "What's my Name" with a visit from Drake, at last night's NBA All-Star game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails