Feb 15, 2011

J. Cole - In the Morning ft. Drake (video)

I've recently noticed a friend of mine quoting a lot of J. Cole's lyrics on his Twitter account, more importantly these lyrics have been speaking to me, such as "He stringin' you along allow me to untie you" and "And though I stray from you, you know that my heart is good." So when I heard that Cole was dropping the official video for "In the Morning" featuring Canadian rapping phenomenon Drake I knew I just had to share.

"A flower, you are powerful, you do something to me"
"In the Morning" is off J. Cole's mixtape, Friday Night Lights, which you can still download over at the Dopehouse.

1 comment:

  1. I have the many of the same thoughts contained in this article. It's good to know I'm not the only person who has these views. You have written an excellent quality informational article. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails